czwartek, 28 czerwca 2012

Sweet memories of the journey

I do not remember the last time I went somewhere...Last year I had in mind other important issues..
But I like going back to those wonderful moments. Carefree sunbathing and exciting sightseeing!
Today I invite you to Istanbul. This city can spell you! Coloured, full of people, smells of spices and noise. Charms everyone... I clearly remember those best times. It was great, maybe one day I will return there ...
Kisses,
Aida


from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZJQw9n33_Y

2 komentarze:

  1. A kiedy tam byliście? Świetne fotki i już wiem, gdzie mam się wybrać na wakacje ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. w samym Stambule byliśmy weekend (krótka wycieczka z Bułgarii)..
    ale to było.. ho ho.. jakieś 4 lata temu :) jeszcze przed ślubem :)
    ale warto!!! ja osobiście bym tak na 7 dni wyskoczyła:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń